As I sit on my yoga mat on the rooftop of a local family-run hotel, I stare at the stars with immense gratitude. In moments where I am able to enjoy this space alone, I feel very connected to the nature around me. Even if this is not the carefully landscaped rooftop of a 5-star hotel, even if the floor is just concrete without embellishment of modern architecture, I feel there is so much to be grateful for. I am able to have this safe space to myself for a daily check-in with myself. It is a very important ritual in the process to find myself.…
Accompanied by the meditative rhythm of rain and piano music, I wrote a few lines for my mission statement:
- Empower awareness of everyone’s essence by connecting with my own core.
- See others around me for who they truly are by valuing all the way I appear naturally in the world
- Model self-belief by fulfilling the potential this life brings with courage.
- Bring tranquility to those around me by staying calm in times of great pain and anxiety.
- Create positivity wherever I am by believing in the beauty of humanity